Monday, March 13, 2006

The First Stitches of Life

Well let me see where should I begin. I come from a hard back ground of abuse and I come from a family that is far from being what you may think of normal. Many things that have affected my life. Where I allowed myself to make many wrongs turns along the way. But now I am on the right path and working at patching all the old holes that are in my quilted life. My life now is on the way to being renewed in many ways. Mind, body and, soul! At 47 I am finely working at getting it all together so I can be a good example to my grandchildren.

First I will say that I have started with the most important part. Putting God back in my life and letting him show me what the path is that I am to follow.
Then next it is learning how to expand my mind in my education as I have really never had real school training so please excuse any misspellings and typing I may do. And then the last is learning how to take care of health and regain a full healthy body that I will no longer have to depend on medicines to keep it running.

I am a housewife of a wonderful man that I met on AOL and married to now for 8 years. Also have 3 children and 7 grandchildren. So that is the reason I have more than ever to work at getting it all together. Here you will be reading my daily ways of doing things and have many things I hope will be an encouragement to you. That if you are really willing to work on it that you can truly pull it all together.


Ornament

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proud of you babe,such a joy to watch how you are taking charge of your health issues and making a lifestyle change.

You're hot now, but with these changes you're getting hotter. Dang, how will I cope? Is it getting hot in here?

Love you.

Yours

Mik

10:20 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hope the blogging experience is all you wish it to be. I will be looking forward to following your progress as you "pull it all together". With a husband like Mik, you've got it made. He sounds like a real honey !!
Take care, happy blogging, Meow

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog Carolyn. It will be my pleasure to get to know you better through your new blog.

:-)3T

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sonia Sherrod said...

Nice Blog Carolyn. You are quite brave to share your life in this way. Really admirable. Stop by Topdrawer when you get a chance, really enjoyed you and Mik as renters.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home