Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A New Piece Being Added To My Quilt


Today is I have just found out that I am going to be adding a new piece of fabric to my quilted family. Wondering what this one will be like! I should say I have just found out I am going to be having my 8th grandchild. This will be my sons second child. He already has a little girl who will be 3 in October. I wonder what this one will be like if anything like sister then the family better stay on there toes. She is really smart and has a mouth that you would see on most teens already. So when she is at Grandma's she is learning the right and wrong things to say. Her name is Jade and cute as a button!

Ornament

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, more grey hair!?
How many more do we need for a baseball team?

Mik

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 47 and have 4 grandchildren. I begged and begged those boys of mine not to reproduce..but they just dont listen.

You have a very nice looking family.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Congratulations. That should keep everyone out of mischief !!!
Take care, Meow

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the future birth of your newest grandchild! You do have a beautiful family Carolyn. :-)

3T

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home