Monday, March 20, 2006

Planning a Visit

Vacation time is coming for us even though we are not sure of the exact date. We will be going home to see mik's Mum and Dad in England. It will be my first time there in the summer so weather will be much different than the other two times I was there which was fall time.

Looking forward going and seeing the folks they are really lovely and we have a great time each time we go. We will be booking the trip over the next few weeks as soon as we can work out the dates. Been doing a lot of web surfing to get some idea of what the prices will be. Was a bit surprised that they double for this time of year.

Not sure yet of how long we are staying but do know it will be at least 10 days maybe longer if we can work it all out. I am really looking forward seeing London this time around as the first times I never had the chance to make it there.

We always did a lot of the little towns and site seen other areas. Anyone have an suggestions of what to visit in the summer time over in the London area. I would welcome any thoughts on it.

Ornament

1 Comments:

Blogger eph2810 said...

I haven't been to London during the summer...Always been there in the spring. I like spring over there. Did think that fares are expensive from Seattle though. Did you maybe check out from a different city, like L.A. I know it is far from Seattle, but maybe it would be much cheaper and you could get a great fare from Seattle to L.A.?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home