Friday, June 30, 2006

Just because You Make 2 Steps Back Does Not Mean You Cannot Make 1 Forward

Have you felt like you are moving backwards instead of ahead in life? I know that is what I have been feeling like a lot lately. Every time I start to move ahead at getting my health and weight under control it seems to all fall apart again. But, I know then When I take the time to trust and put it in God's hands he shows me the little steps I am making with it. I am Learning to see that even if I have taken 2 steps back that I have really moved ahead 3 and still have gained at least one step. The thing I am learning most is that total trust in God means in all things and not in my timing but in His. Sometimes he has us to slowdown so we can see the path ahead and not walk so fast that we miss out at what he wants us to see and the blessings he wants to give us. Learning to wait upon the Lord can be a hard one when you are tired and not feeling well. You wonder why God lets you go the pain and cost of it all. But Then I start to read his word when I feel like I can not move to go do anything because of being to tired. Thus slowing me down to make sure I am having the time with Him. Learning His Word and that the pain I go through is nothing compared to what He has done for me! Learning to see that He loved me so much to bear the pain that was OH some much more worse than mine. So that in the end I will be able to be free from all distress and have a wonderful peaceful life with Him. I give Glory and Honor To God and that he gave me His Son. I am learning to see how rich my life is and all that is around me all because He has slowed me down! I ask that He keeps doing it so I can learn to see and trust in all that He is doing and what it is that He wants of me

Ornament

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Carolyn. Full of so much truths.

God Bless you and yours, sweet lady.

3T

10:52 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Thanks for the stop by 3t Just swang by and gave your blog a good look. I have to say that you are very talented in the way you write

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home