Saturday, April 22, 2006

Leaving in Just about an hour!

Well the time has come to go on my trip and I am finding as much as I have been looking forward to going, I am having sad feeling that I am leaving as well! This the first extended trip I have made without the hubby and I feel like I am missing a piece already and I have not even left yet!

I have always known that we spend most of out time together but did not realize how much of it I was happy just to be near him.

Well Have to get ready to leave! All you faithful readers make sure to stop in and say Hi to Mik and his blog while I am gone.

Ornament

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Left Carolyn adn her Mom at the train station then went off to work. I'm sure she'll have lots of run in Reno.

Then back for two weeks then we're both off to the UK for two weeks.

Being in the same timezone and cell phone range I'm sure we'll both be keeping in touch a lot.

Now the cat's away the mice will play heh-heh-heh

Mik

12:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL @ Mik.
Have a safe and fun trip Carolyn :o)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home