Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Tuesday Treasure For Eph 28:10

On of most important treasures to me is not one that I can place on a shelf to look at or put in a CD to listen to. It is one that I carry with me in my heart every moment of my life and that I My Mother and the relationship we have and the bond that God has put between us.

She is not only my Mother but also my Best Friend. We take time to spend with each other. We are going on a trip this next week where I will be gone for the next 10 days. We are taking a train trip to meet up with my older sister in Reno where she has a timeshare.

April is the birthday month for all of us so we are getting together to share it. Which is a rare treat as I live in Washington and my sister lives in California.

This is the Link to see my Mom and what she does

Ornament

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Moms are great treasures to keep close to us. As I mentioned before, although 6,000 miles apart, we are very close.
Have a wonderful time on your trip with your mom and your sister :)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You are so very lucky you have a special bond with your mum. I wish i had that with mine.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home