Thursday, April 13, 2006

Men Will Be Boys

Mik has just got a new game for his computer and he seems to be having a bit of trouble with how fast it wants to load and is a bit in slow running when playing. Tonight he was trying to get it to load and looked at me in frustration and said When you go vacation with your Mom next week I am going to download this thing on your computer and get to play it. It reminded me of when my son was still living at home and wanted on the computer. Had that look in his eyes of OH please can I play for awhile... It seems not matter how old they get they still need there toys to play with. And as for Me Well I guess I have better one since he wants mine while I am gone. I have to say that I understand how he feels as I have to have my toys too! My Gamecube and Pogo keeps me somewhat busy when he is working and I have not had the kids.

Although that will be doing some changing with in the next year as I am making plans to go back to school for my G.E.D. Then I want to take some health classes and learn more on the healthy ways to care for the body and what it needs to keep running well.

Ornament

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys. ;-)

Good for you Carolyn! (On your plans for you GED and the classes) I wish you all the best in your goals!

:-)3T

7:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

If i didn't have my computer i'd sell myself to buy one LOL!! It's like a limb!!
Have a super easter to you both :o)

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what! It is frustrating playing online and gettign your arse kicked by seven year old kids LOL

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home