Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hello All Long Time No Post




Well here I am back from my crazy life. It has been a while since I have posted anything. My Life went a bit crazy with family and friends. Illnesses and such have been keeping on my toes. Not to mention my grandchildren and hubby as well.

I think I may now have a break from all the Hecticness that was all around me. So I am going to try and do some updating on my life over the next few days and all that has been going on.

Life is good and I had gone on vacation in April with my Mom and Sister for our birthday and I promised to post a few photos of the trip. Well here are a few of them. This are photos of a day trip we took to Virginia City and old gold rush town that still had its wooden sidewalks.

We did a lot of fun things and it was a nice to take.

Ornament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home