Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wow Family Time Today!

Well, Here is Saturday morning and I am thinking Oh boy I get to sleep in but alas that was only a dream. Phone Rung at 8 am and it was my son saying Hi Mom!

What you doing today? My reply not much babysitting for your sister about 11:30. And His Reply was Good we will be there in about 1 to 2 hours. So I guess my time now is taking for the day! I really do not mind since I have not got to see him and his family for about a month. They have a little girl that is going to be 3 on October 3rd and one that is due Jan 17th. Not sure what the sex is on that one yet.

So I looked at the hubby and said it is BBQ time and started making plans of what I am going to make for. As I am listing off what I need for my potato salad he gave me this sickening look and said "I Do Not Like Olives" So to make him happy he will have his own little bowl with out them.

I am going take lots of photos if my grandchildren and will make sure that I post them.

You all have a great weekend and Many Blessings be upon you.

Ornament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home