Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's been going on.

Well, Where do I start. I had a busy end to last summer with my grand kids and Then I was down sick for a bit and after that I started working a new job that has kept me busy and tired when I am home at night. So I had to take some time adjust to working for the first time in 3 years.

Over the last few months I have been taking sometime to really do some soul searching and what is important in life and the direction I needed change. The first and foremost has been getting my Spiritual life in order and working on getting closer to God.

I know that God has a plan for me life and I needed the time to wait and see what it is that He is preparing me for. The first thing is for my Husband and I to start sponsoring 2 Sister as from the Philippine's. They are 19 and 17 the oldest one is about to graduate from bible school and the younger one will graduate this month and then she will be starting bible school. I have really seeking what it is that God wants us to do for them.

Then I was also getting ready to have a new Grandchild the was born in January. It was a boy and that now gives us 8 grandchildren. So as of what I am up to doing now is, things for my mother. She is 75 and going to be getting married in June to a wonderful man. I will be honored to have him as my new Dad (even if he is only 5 years older than me!) All of my brothers and sisters will flying in for the wedding and it will be a great gift for my Mom. You see my oldest brother was taken from her when he was only two by his father that stayed on the run his whole life. I only found my brother 10 years ago on the net. It will be the first time she has had all of us together at one time.

Well that is whats going on so far. I will be making time to post her more often and share what new patches are being added to make my quilt larger.

Many Blessings

Ornament

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked in a couple times, but missed your come-back...

I think it is wonderful how God is directing your life. Awesome that your Mom has found a man to be with...

Wow - 8 grandchildren - congratulations on the newest addition.

Cool that you are sponsoring two young women :)

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a blessed weekend.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home