Saturday, July 15, 2006

Grandma's Trio




Today was a great time with the family and loved having the children around. Here are a few photos of the my grand babies. The Oldest Girl is 4 her and her brother will be three soon. Then right before that there cousin well be 3 right before my grandson by 3 weeks.

The loved having the BBQ. But most they loved seeing each other. When it came time for everyone to go home the kids started crying not wanting to leave each other. You would of thought it was a goodbye that was for many years they way there so upset.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Mine is only going to be getting better as tomorrow is my time alone with the hubby not phones or cells phone allowed for either of us.

Here is a few photos of the kids from today.

Ornament

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What precious grand-children you have. It is always awesome to spend time with family. I have to say that I truly miss my family living over in Germany.
Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home