Thursday, March 30, 2006

Feeling Helpless!


Here I sit at home waiting for the phone to ring to hear from our oldest daughter. She called early this evening to let us know that they have admitted our 4 year old grandson into the hospital to see why he has been throwing up and signs like the flu. But they say that is not it. So lots of test are being run to see what is going on. He has lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks and for one so young he is like skin and bones my daughter said. They are testing for a few things like childhood diabetes and chromes disease as they both run in the family. I also suggested that they check for lead poising as the house they are moving from is about 100 years old and falling down around them. Please Keep my little Arthur in you prayers. This photo is of Him and his big brother Junior.

Ornament

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep Arthur in my prayers Carolyn.

3T

5:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Crossing fingers and toes for a happy outcome :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that and even more sorry that I have 'visited' for a while...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home