Saturday, April 01, 2006

Thanks for the Prayers.

Well Arthur is doing much better and got out of the hospital today. They said they were not sure what he had but that some of the results are still waiting to return. They decided to treat him like he had some kind of bacteria infection like E coli, waiting test results to see if that is what it was. He was on an IV and with in 24 hours doing much better.

So this after noon and all the kids came down and are spending the night and going to church with us in the morning. We spent the evening watching movies and talking. It was nice to have them here. My youngest daughter came over and had dinner with us and her two kids and he hubby joined us after he got off work.

So it all looks like it will work out for my oldest and her family to be heading off to there new home in Texas this week. I just wanted to make sure I said Thank You for your prayers and the comments left. I have not had much to go blog hopping but will be doing tomorrow after they all leave.

God Bless to all I Say again Thank You for your prayers and Thank You to God for working so fast on getting him well.

Ornament

2 Comments:

Blogger eph2810 said...

Carolyn - I am so glad that your grandson is much better.
Our son had food poisioning when he was about 1 1/2 years old. It was really scary. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
That is great news! :-) He is our healer, and I'm glad He answers prayers!

3T

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home