Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Godly Family Seems to be growing

I went to church today to watch a video of our mission team that went over to the Philippines. I got to see my 2 girls that we sponsor over there preaching and teaching to all the children. I was wonderful to see how much they are growing in there faith. But What else I learned watching is the they have a younger sister that is about 16 or so. Well it took no time at all for God to prompt me to tell my Pastors wife that we will also sponsor her. If only You could see the video I seen of the 3 of them praising and singing out to God it would of made you fall on your knees.
There is another there that is very special she was born with no legs and arms and hands she has just partial feet. She writes with her toes. She has a real hunger for God and she was singing and Dancing to God and to see someone that in most peoples eyes as a person that disabled, All I could she was how blessed she felt being about to live her life and loving God to the fullest. She showed what it really means to be Thankful and Joyful before the Lord and the Spirit of God shinned all around. It show me that I whine to much and need to be Thankful every minute of my life and that I need to reach that goal of where I can.

Labels:

Ornament

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, Carolyn. You know, you are right. Sometimes we don't know how blessed we are until we see others.

Blessings to your Sunday evening.

PS: I am thrilled you liked my first scrapbook page...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home