Saturday, March 25, 2006

Getting Things Ready!

Well I have been doing lots of web searching for the cost of the flights. There are some really good deals out there now all I have to do is decide which one is going to be the best for us to take. The prices really do change across the airlines and it depends on if we make a change of planes or not. We have not made up my mind on which way we are going to go yet.
Mik wants a Non stop flight But I am thinking I may want the one with the lay over in New Jersey or New York they are about 12 hours lay overs and that way it would give me a chance to see my Brother that lives in New Jersey. So still thinking on it. Mik says what ever I decide is fine with him.

Aside from us going to England in May I am going to be going on a train trip with my mother to see my sister in Reno at her timeshare at the end of April and I will be gone 10 days. Do not know how the hubby will last without me. All 3 of us have our birthday in April so Mom and Sis wanted us to get together for it this year. Last year my sister showed up at my door at midnight on my birthday. We do not get to see each other much with her being in California and us in Washington. So we try to make the best of the time we have together. When she was here last We went and had a family photo done of us at J.C. Pennys it was the first one in years to be taken. I am looking forward to taking more when when Mom and I take our trip.

Ornament

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Take lots of photos :o)

9:08 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

It is always great to take pictures for memory sake. I haven't seen my sister and my mom in 2 1/2 years *sigh*. She can't afford to come and visit me in the States...

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home