Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A little late! with my Blessings

Wow what a Monday I had at work. I was kept busy and a lot of my regular customers came in. Blessings is that they missed me while I was out sick later part of last week. It was nice to know that it was noticed that I was out. Blessings 2 After work the hubby took me shopping and he got us a really nice new set for our bed which included 10 things and accent pillows and plus the softest set of sheets I have ever slept on. I was totally spoiled by him. Gave some money and told me I had to spend it on myself. Not Bills, other people or the Grand kids and that is the hard on for me! I do like to buy for my self. That was for Monday.

Now for too day. I had a great day at work. Then after after that I went out to dinner with my Mom ( which I did get spend a little on someone else He He!) Then We went to out Tuesday night bible study. My Mom and I have a date night every Tuesday doing dinner and our women's bible study. I am blessed that I get the time with her.

I have not been home long and I still have somethings to do so I should end it here.
Many Blessings And Good Night

Labels:

Ornament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home