Friday, March 23, 2007

Nice ending to my work week.

Hello All,

This week has been a real busy one keeping me on my toes! Lots of items to tag, price & hang. I work for a local thrift store that is well know and very big.
I am what they call the men's pricier. Well I have a quota of how many items I need to get out on the floor. Anywhere from 1000 to 1300 items a day , which means I have roll about 10 13 racks a day weighing about 150 to 200 lbs. So it keeps me on my feet most of the time. Well to get to the point.

When I got off work today for the weekend I was really dead on my feet. But I got to get off 2 hours early today so I could go with my Mom and a friend from church that is her coordinator For her wedding. We shopping for her Dress.
God really took that in hand and Blessed my Mom with a wonderful flowing outfit and matching shoes and clutch for very low cost. We were able to get it over fast. So my Took us out to dinner at The Olive Garden. It was nice to know that I did not have to come home and make dinner.

Now I am going to just take sometime to rest and do some web surfing. The Hubby got me a new computer for our Wedding anniversary last month so there is a lot I need to learn about it. It came with the MS Vista so I have lots to keep me busy.

I just wanted to post how the week went and what I have been up to. Have a Blessed evening.

Ornament

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia Sherrod said...

Hi Carolyn,
Thanks for the compliment about my work. Glad to see you are still blogging. Don't have as much time as I used to. Hello to Mik for me.
Blage

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home