Monday, March 26, 2007

Pain and Frustration

Late last night I started with a bad toothache. I could hardly wait to for this morning to come so I could call the dentist to get. Well to me surprise my dentist is no longer any where to be found. So I started searching the area for one that could get me in today. about 3/4 are not open on Monday others are at a meeting in the area and the one I was able to talk to said they could not get me until Wednesday.

I am so Thankful for a friend that has an Aunt from Canada. Over there you can get a codeine mix over the counter with out having to go to the doctor for it. To me today she is my angel, she sent her husband over with some for me to kill the pain. I saw a neighbor early and she asked what happened to my face it was all swollen. Until she said that I had not look in the mirror yet. I was surprised when I did the swelling goes from under my chin to over the left and fat cheek I looked some tried to push all the fat from my face on the left into one side. LOL!! I have to laugh if I don't I will cry.

I ask for everyone's prayers the tomorrow I can find someone to get me right away.

Ornament

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyberoutlaw said...

Better get that looked at asap. Sounds like an abscess, which could be trouble if it goes untreated for too long. Good luck.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home