Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hi Grandma

I had the cutest phone call with my 5 year old Granddaughter. She called and wanted to to say goodbye since she, brother and Daddy are taking a trip for the next 10 days.
She was all excited. It started out with
"Hi Grandma we are going to go on a plane".
"I will wave bye to Mommy at the window". Her voice got real fast
"Then we are going to be gone 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 days" She was counting them on the calender to let me know how long she is going to be gone.
She said that I would be fine until she gets back From seeing her other Grandma.
"Grandma you get me most of the time I guess Daddy's Mom should a little. But you know you are my first grandma and I am going to be coming home to you".

I have to say That she makes me smile and laugh all the time. She is very advanced for her age when it comes to speaking and in doing somethings to at times it is like she is a little lady.
It amazes me how much older kids seems these days. 5 going on 15 even the way they dress.
I am so glad that she is really modest at this point and she is a girly girl all the way.
She will have nothing to do with buying pants to wear. It is all dresses and she really likes the long skirts that were out back in the 70s. That style is back but for kids.

Well I better end this

All have a Blessed week

Ornament

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

And grandma's going to miss her babies.

So will grandpa!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home