Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Boy what a time I have had the last week or so. I am trying to get my eBay business started and with all there is to learn it has been really crazy. I never knew how much you had to get to set things up.

I have been spending a lot of time in stores like Office Depot and Staples getting my supply's for shipping and for storage of the stuff . Not to mention all the book keeping and such that I need to learn for it. I must be driving poor Mik mad!

My Week is going to keep being busy as I have still have a lot of shopping I need to do. I still need a few small things and a larger trash can for my desk.

I have to say Mik has been a real support to me and keeps telling me I can do it. I just think he likes the cokes I buy him with he tags along since I do not keep any in the house.

I just got Mik a new cell phone and he is sitting behind me making all kinds of mummers trying to work out how to use it. LOL!! I wish you all could hear what he sounds like with his accent the way I do. He sounds so cute.

I sure hope you all have had a good week so far. Take some to to slow down, I know I had to remind myself to do it and not let Mik get lost in the middle of it.

Now to change the subject, Next topic everyone's favorite, food! I am doing a lot more home cooking and my next adventure is going to be for me to try and make my own yogurt since that is a large part of my diet. Most of my diet is soft foods and very lean meats. I am always looking for new recipes that I can easily tolerate. All my veggies and fruits have to be cooked, canned or frozen I am not allowed any fresh ones. So if anyone has some ideas they will be welcomed greatly.

I also spend some of my day cutting out coupon's for the grocery shopping and researching which stores are having the best deal for the week.

Well it is getting late and Mik does have to be up early in the morning so I should be getting his lunch made and ready for bed.

You all have a great week


Carolyn

Ornament

3 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

I love spending time in stores like Staples and Office Depot!
Of course, this is because I am a nerd with a fascination for office supplies.

Put me in a room with new paper, pens, pencils, folders, legal pads, paper clips, rulers, markers, and envelopes. Then stand back and listen for the squeals of ecstasy.

Sad but true.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once upon a time I had the patience for couponing. Now I cut them out and leave them on the table or I put them in a coupon holder and forget to take them to the store with me!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Jenna I know what you mean about walking in to the office store and feeling like you are in a playground. I can be that way too! not only in office stores but also craft stores..


Metal Mom I have the problem but I am trying to work at it. I am really want o cut a few corners somewhere.

I am happy you both stopped by

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home