Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Other Blog is down for a bit

Mik was doing some work and both of our other blogs were crashed so I am going to be using this one until I can get a new one started up for me.

I am now off working for awhile since I recently had a small stroke. To be honest I really do not mind it at all. I like being a housewife and have Mik come home to me keeping the clean and dinner cooked and fixing myself up for him. I have always like the idea of an old fashion wife. I am the type that likes to be a homemaker doing such things as cooking, baking and sewing.

I am working on a few craft things for me right now. One is a box to hold coupons and the other is a scrap book full of ways for me to stay healthy and how to take care of myself as a diabetic.

Yahoo I also get to play full time Grandma which I will really love. I will tell stories here all about my grand kids and do photos of them .

Well that is enough posting from me tonight as I think I am coming down with a cold and feeling a bit tired.

Everyone have Blessed night and I will be here again soon to post.


Carolyn

Ornament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home