Monday, April 02, 2007

Seeing the Power of God First Hand

I know that God has got control of everything that goes on in the world. but when you get to see prayers being answered right in front of you it is amazing. I have a friend at work that needed prayer for getting custody of her 5 year old nephew. She was having to make sure he was in a safe home away from his mother that is on drugs and has a boyfriend that was abusing the boy.

She was given temp custody until her sister did what the court said she had to do. Which her sister never did. I had my prayer group pray for them and I just found out today that the day after She was given permanent custody of her nephew. She brought in his photo to work to and her is a real cutie.

When you see how fast God can answer prayer it is a might thing to see

Ornament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home