Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Granddaughter to arrive very soon.

I just got a phone call letting us know that our new granddaughter Emma Raven will be making her way in to world very soon. The doctor said our daughter in law is almost 3 centimeters. And that it will be anytime.

I can hardly wait to get to hold Emma. Her name is after my great great grandmother. LOL! they chose it with out even knowing it. But my son was delighted since he adored my Dad and it it is his great grand mothers name.

Well life around here will be even more busy once Emma arrives.

October is a busy month for us as we have lot of birthdays that month. we have them on the 3rd, 8th, 21st, 24th. We are having our granddaughters 5th birthday party here and I was informed by her that pin the tail on the donkey is for babies. She wants bobbing for apples and a pinata

Then we are throwing one for our daughter as well. We have decided to make it a kiddie party for her. We are going to have silly string, a potato race and pin the tail on the donkey. I am looking at cook books of new treats I can try. I got all kinds of decorations all over the place for both party's

I know this is not much of a post but I am working one that will hold your interest I hope.

Have a Blessed Day All


Carolyn

Ornament

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot, a couple more and we'll have our own sports team!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

That is true except you do not play sports. How about our own choir since they all like to sing and dance including you.

9:20 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Congrats! I just saw the pic of her on Mik's blog and she is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy for you all!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home